It has been an hard day for our Vessel Filomena Prima, which is performing geophysical survey operations near to Libyan coasts. In fact, yesterday our team had to suspend all the underway activities to take part to the rescue operations of a sinking RIB, which hosted about a hundred migrants. Following the instructions received by the Vessel Master from Italian Navy, Filomena Prima has approached the RIB and our rescue boat, together with 2 helicopter of the Italian Navy, have rescued around 98 migrants and taken them onboard the vessel. “We are not heroes, we have just done what we had to”.
- 151 km of marine route survey for the Malta-Sicily Gas pipeline Project
- EuroAsia Interconnector chooses again LIGHTHOUSE
- LIGHTHOUSE and RECON complete Pre-Engineering Survey for CMOC in Kazakhstan
- Three-days of training for IHMS Personnel
- Hospice Seràgnoli Foundation, a great Institution we choose to support